- 30 amp service & water hookup – $35.00/night
- Non-electrical site – $25.00/night
At our campground we have
- Electrical and non electrical sites
- We also can accommodate groups if a bunch of people want to camp together you can have all your tents and campers together in one area.
- We have men’s and ladies washrooms and showers
- There is cell phone service if you have a booster, and we also have a booster at the food booth.
- Firewood available-contributions for firewood can be made at the booth.
- Picnic tables
- Volleyball court
- Paddling Pool
- 2 ball diamonds
- Playground equipment
- Horseshoe pits
- Hiking and biking trails (Trans-Canada (Crocus) Trail goes right past the campground
- Go River tubing our campground is right along the Shell River.
We are situated right in the Beautiful Shell River Valley right along the Shell River
For questions you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call Karen at 204-773-6797 or Rick at 204-773-6592.
* Pets are permitted however be considerate of your neighbors. All pets must be kept leashed, attended and controlled at all times. Pet litter must be cleaned up.